Thursday 19 July 2012

ABU! Guest Spot On The Hip Hop Sessions


Apologies first of all as I realise I was a bit of a tool the other day.
I very fortunately had a guest dj spot on The Hip Hop Sessions show with DJ Just-1 the other day playing live on Future Radio.
And like a pee-narse I only announced it via Facebook. Not here. On the blog. Like I should've done.
So a big, big sorry from me if you didn't manage to catch it live on the night.

Just-1 played a great selection of classics mixed up with some more obscure cuts for the first hour. I came on for the second half with my record bag bulging with a selection of tunes that Mike Allen might've played during his stay on Capital Radio.

The Hip Hop Sessions with DJ Just-1 on Future Radio - REPO136 Ageing B-Boys Unite! Guest DJ.
www.futureradio.co.uk every Tuesday 10pm - Midnight.
This session was broadcast on 17 July 2012.

JUST-1

01  T La Rock & Jazzy J - It's Yours
02  Eric B & Rakim - My Melody
03  Salt n Pepa - I Desire
04  Stetsasonic - Bust That Groove
05  Almighty LC - We Have Risen
06  Zee Rocks the Copy - Speed Up A Little Faster  

07  Above The Law - Murder Rap
08  Another One For You To Envy - Life Is Like A Night Commercial
09  Gang Starr - Code Of The Streets
10  Peanut Butter Wolf & Charizma - Red Light, Green Light
11  The Pharcyde - On The Downlow
12  The Beatnuts - Fluid
13  Lord Finesse - Hip To The Game



REPO

01  Malcolm X - No Sellout
02  Masterdon Committee - Get Off My Tip
03  Krush Groove AllStars - Krush Groovin'
04  Mantronix - Mega Mix 1
05  Rock Hill - Rock The Beat

06  Whirlwind D & Waxer - Strong (from the WD-40 EP)
07  The Russell Brothers - Party Scene
08  The Super Kids - The Tragedy (Don't Do It)
09  The Invasions - Roxanne's Man
10  NYC Cutter - DJ Cuttin
11  Kid Frost - Rough Cut




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer - Important!

The links to MP3 files provided in these posts are to be used for previewing only. AGEING B-BOYS UNITE ™ does not keep the files here, this Blog is merely a gateway, an Information Desk if you will, to point you in the right direction. Once downloaded, all files should be destroyed within 7 days.