Monday 4 July 2011

DJ Wildr's Crucial Electro Mix 1

I heard this on the last Street Sounds Radio show (Friday 1st July) and thought it definitely needed to be heard by everyone.
Why am I jammin' to this, you ask?
Is it because I'm going to the Fresh Reunion? Or is it because I spent the last month in a small room with no windows for 23 hours a day listening to nothing but old Mike Allen shows purely for research?

Who knows, but what I do know is that this is dope and worth 12 minutes of your time.
It's crucial, actually.



When you're done, don't forget to check out SeƱor Wildr's other mixes here. He's a busy chap and isn't just going round in circles within the same genre so definitely worth your time.
In fact it's er, crucial that you do so (Ed - oh, come on!)

1 comment:

DJ_Wildr said...

Wow! thanks for the props here - anyone wants to hit me up on Mixcloud or Facebook (search for group DJ Mixes), I'm open to suggestions for Mixes and if anyone wants to commission Mixes from me I'm very good value for money!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer - Important!

The links to MP3 files provided in these posts are to be used for previewing only. AGEING B-BOYS UNITE ™ does not keep the files here, this Blog is merely a gateway, an Information Desk if you will, to point you in the right direction. Once downloaded, all files should be destroyed within 7 days.