Sunday 26 July 2009

Back from holiday

So here I am just had a week away on holiday in Cornwall with Mrs Ageing B-Boy and the l'il B-Girls and I return to find much comments on the recent Style Wars post.

So, in turn:

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Style Wars - The Original Movie Soundtrack":

password?

Straight and to the point. I admire your stance. Check the top-right of the blog under NOTE.


tracey shaw has left a new comment on your post "Style Wars - The Original Movie Soundtrack":

quality, I really like this, I saw something like this on http://www.hire-a-graffiti-artist.co.uk It maybe the same person or a different graffiti artist ? I dont know it all looks good to me lol. xxx

It's all my own work. Thankyou.


Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Style Wars - The Original Movie Soundtrack":

what the fuck is the password!?

Woah there, chief. I know I said I liked your no-messing style but let's be a bit more civil about this, shall we? Ask nicely.


Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Style Wars - The Original Movie Soundtrack":

real great idea! dope

I'm glad you found the password at last. Thankyou.


dsfggsfgsdf has left a new comment on your post "Style Wars - The Original Movie Soundtrack":

NOTE:

Unless otherwise stated all files will use this password to unpack them:
www.repo136.blogspot.com
And remember, a little thanks makes the Ageing b-boy, a Happy b-boy......


Nicely done, dsfggsfgsdf. I bet your signature's a scream.

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Style Wars - The Original Movie Soundtrack":

I can't expand the file, it says the structure of the archive is damaged... i'm on mac osx

As much as I love Apple and indeed crave my own Mac, I'm afraid I cannot help you here. Thanks for calling. Who's next on the line?


Lovegrove has left a new comment on your post "Style Wars - The Original Movie Soundtrack":

Aargh, you beat me to it... I needed just a couple of tunes to complete the whole set.

Good job here though, thought the web address voice over was a bit annoying... I listened to it while working (one earpiece), so only heard it over one track... does it appear more than once?

I think the addition of a few audio samples from the documentary would have made it perfect!

Ta very much.


Your comments have been duly noted. I did the voice ident to kind of personalise it so that anyone ripping me off would have that there (in the voice of CAP MPC) "foreverrrr!".
I love the idea of adding some audio from the film, too. Who knows I may make a re-mastered version soon.



End Level Boss has left a new comment on your post "Style Wars - The Original Movie Soundtrack":

The p-word ain't workin dunny.

"Dunny"? Is that an insult? Did you mean to say 'dummy'? I'm confused, please explain.


End Level Boss has left a new comment on your post "Style Wars - The Original Movie Soundtrack":

Just tried it with Unrar-X - works like a charm!

I'm glad. Thanks, err, dunny.


Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Style Wars - The Original Movie Soundtrack":

PLEASE GIVE MEEEEEE PASSWORD !!!!!!!!!

Is that you, again?!


palli has left a new comment on your post "Style Wars - The Original Movie Soundtrack":

Password plz!!

And here we go again.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Big respect and thanks for the Style Wars OST. I took about 15 minutes figuring out the password (prior to your posts) got there in the end! amazing stuff - I was going to do it myself as a cut n paste track - still might !
Love this blog - Cheers Specifik

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer - Important!

The links to MP3 files provided in these posts are to be used for previewing only. AGEING B-BOYS UNITE ™ does not keep the files here, this Blog is merely a gateway, an Information Desk if you will, to point you in the right direction. Once downloaded, all files should be destroyed within 7 days.