Thursday 6 November 2008

Original Wedding First Dances

There have been quite a few 'surprise' first dance wedding movies turning up on the t'internet as of late. You may have seen the 'Dirty Dancing' one or even the Sir Mixalot Baby Got Back dance?
Well here's a few which are designed for the ABU crew in mind.


This guy can still throw down, although some more uprocking would've done it for me.






If only I had had the nerve to use Bam in my wedding dance.






And here are a couple of real ageing b-boys. My hat is well and truly doffed. 40 years old and still going strong.

1 comment:

Mr. Miscreant said...

I actually DJ weddings from time to time and the only time I got to do something cool was when the couple started off with "At Last" by Etta James and I made it sound like the needle scratched across the record and dropped in EU's "Da Butt". Everybody absolutely went nuts! Oh, I wish more people wanted wedding shenanigans like that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer - Important!

The links to MP3 files provided in these posts are to be used for previewing only. AGEING B-BOYS UNITE ™ does not keep the files here, this Blog is merely a gateway, an Information Desk if you will, to point you in the right direction. Once downloaded, all files should be destroyed within 7 days.